Cosmos Group Director Abhishek Parmar speaks about fresh talent joining the industry
- Tell us something about Cosmos Group.
Late SurajParmar, Pradeep Chopra and Manish Mehta started the Cosmos Group in 2000. The company has completed about 20-25 projects.About 3-4 million square feet has already been delivered. We plan to spread our wings across Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Vasai, Lonavala, Pune & rest of Maharashtra.
- How do real estate exhibitions help customers?
Real estate exhibitions are a platform for buyers to check out many projectsunder one roof and compare rates. Due to inflation, prices are high. Property exhibitions give customers a lot of options to study and choose from.
- What do you think will be the real estate scenario in Navi Mumbai in the coming future?
Navi Mumbai will witness more development in the days to come. Since job opportunities will increase due to myriad infrastructure projects in the pipeline, more and more people would want to shift here. Naturally, demand for homes and offices will rise.
- Many young men and women like you are joining the industry. Do you think their entry will change the way business is conducted? What message would you like to give to other aspirants?
I see the attitude of the young persons joining the industry. Frankly, I am inspired by their professional attitude. It is an encouraging trend. They are enthusiastic and determined to benefit the society-at-large.
- What are good places to buy property?
Navi Mumbai Kalyan, Bhiwandi, Thane, Dombivali are all good places to buy property because prices are cheaper. Thane is a central location and people don’t mind travelling but they want good amenities at reasonable rates.